The latest initiative is aligned with the Horizon Europe Cluster 5.
The European Commission has recently published 9 calls to support activities towards sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply.
The concerned sectors include energy system, grids and storage, as well as Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS).
- Development of digital solutions for existing hydropower operation and maintenance, with a budget of 9 M of €
- Efficient and low-emission technologies for industrial use of combustion and gasification systems from low-value biogenic residues and wastes, with a budget of 10 M of €
- Novel Thin Film (TF) technologies targeting high efficiencies; with a budget of 20 M of €
- Efficient and circular artificial photosynthesis; with a budget of 10 M of €
- Innovative components and/or sub-systems for CSP plants and/or concentrating solar thermal installations, with a budget of 16,5 M of €
- Best international practice for scaling up sustainable biofuels, with a budget of 9 M of €
- Integrated wind farm control, with a budget of 18 M of €
- Development of algal and renewable fuels of non-biological origin; with a budget of 15M of €
- Recycling end of life PV modules, with a budget of 20 M of €
The deadline is on the 10th of January 2023. To obtain more details about the call, please visit this page!