Work with the e-SAFE team and receive free renovation advice to achieve an eco-friendly, earthquake-safe building.
e-SAFE provides your building with affordable renovation solutions to make it energy efficient and earthquake-proof.
The European Commission funded, H2020 project e-SAFE is developing a market-ready, multi-purpose deep renovation system for buildings, encompassing technological, functional, aesthetic, financial and economic aspects for non-historic buildings in earthquake-prone regions in Europe. Our mission is to make building renovation affordable, quick, and to support a smooth, low-disruptive renovation process along the way.
e-SAFE can put you on the path to securing a healthy, energy-efficient and earthquake-safe building. Apply now to work with us and receive free renovation plans tailor-made for your building.
Benefit from working with e-SAFE and receive:
- A survey and 3D models of your building;
- An energy audit, energy analysis, and structural simulations of your building;
- A detailed e-SAFE based renovation project through a co-design process with residents, covering architectural, energy-efficient and anti-seismic renovation solutions tailor-made for your building;
- Suggestions of viable financial support schemes to effectively implement energy and anti-seismic renovations;
- Visibility at the local and European level;
- Peace of mind! e-SAFE will equip you with knowledge on how to best renovate your building including the required measures, processes, and cost estimations, so you can take the next steps towards renovating your building with full confidence that you are making the right decision for your building.
Who can apply?
We are looking for multi-storey (at least three storeys) non historical buildings that are located in earthquake-prone areas in Europe and in need of renovation. Applications are open to building owners or building managers, public or private entities that administer social housing or public buildings, as well as real estate brokers.
Find more about the building’s technical requirements by downloading the call for virtual pilots in English, Romanian, Turkish, Bulgarian, Greek or Italian.